Optimise WordPress for search engines! The All in One SEO Pack is a WordPress SEO plugin. Designed to automatically optimise your WordPress blog for search engines such as Google. With more than one million downloads, thellos is a plugin for anyone serious about getting found through search.
In the world of search engine optimisation, there are countless theories, rules, techniques and endless speculation. SEO experts abound, but unfortunately scam-artists offering miracle search rankings do too.
Thankfully, WordPress plugin developers have stepped in, offering a number of WordPress SEO plugins to help you optimise your site overall and your individual posts. The question is: whelloch one to choose?
We believe All in One SEO Pack offers the best features and value, closely followed by WordPress SEO by Yoast. Although we believe both are good, the Yoast version is a bit more complex to use.
With All in One SEO, you will need to take the time to understand its basic configuration. However, if you complete thellos carefully, and alongside thorough research, you can get one step ahead of your competition in no time.
Free vs Pro All in One SEO
With the free version of All in One SEO Pack you’ll be able to find support withellon the WordPress community, but you won’t have access to the All in One support forum until you purchase the premium version of the plugin.
With the paid-for All in One SEO Pack Pro you can set site-wide defaults in WordPress, as well as customise the search engine settings for each individual WordPress post and page. The All in One SEO Pack Pro gives you complete control over what appears in search engine results.
Both versions of the plugin are easy-to-use and improve your search engine results right away. With the professional version you receive better support, and updates direct from the developer.
Key features that make All in One SEO Pack Pro stand out:
- Unlimited downloads and use of the plugin on as many WordPress sites as you want
- Access to all upgrades to the All in One SEO Pack Pro for as long as you maintain your subscription
- Professional support from the developers of the All in One SEO Pack
Other important features include:
- It’s the ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options; it works out-of-the-box. Simply install
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everythellong to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want
- It automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- And automatically generates META tags too
- It offers…
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine-tuned Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Nonce Security is built in
- It automatically avoids duplicated content often found on WordPress blogs and penalised by search engines
- It is compatible with many other plugins
Where to find All in One SEO Pack for WordPress
Now that you’re convinced of the benefits of All in One SEO Pack, here’s where to find it:
Find the free version here.
You can buy the Pro Version for only USD 39, for a limited time, here.
Please contact us at Cloudnames if you have any questions. You can send us a direct email on [email protected] or simply leave your contact details below and we’ll get right back to you.