Social media is an essential tool for modern businesses, but for many the unknown territory and constant posting can be off-putting. But you needn’t be daunted as there are many dedicated social media management tools to help take some of the strain.
Smart businesses know that social media is a power to be reckoned with. Social media channels create a direct line of communication between your company and customers and give anyone instant access to the latest buzz around your products or services.
Free and easy to use, there are four principal social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, alongside other platforms including Google+ and Instagram.
When creating your company profile on these platforms, make sure they are all similar in appearance and wording; all of your accounts should be uniform.
You should develop a strategy, based on as much knowledge as possible about your audience and their behaviour. Then you need to login to each and every individual network to compose new posts, check what’s happening in your streams, follow-up on conversations and follower requests, and basically perform any other little bits of social media management.
Sounds like a lot of work? Yes, it is, but there is a solution; social media management tools. Switch to dashboards and tools and your productivity will soar.
Using a social media management platform is a commitment and an investment in terms of both your time and your bank account, so picking the right one first time round is ideal.
Here is a question to consider before you start looking at potential solutions:
What can you accomplish by using social media management tools?
- Improved workflow
- Keyword monitoring and listening
- All-in-one view of social media channels
- Better engagement across multiple networks
- In-depth analysis of your social media marketing program
- Evaluating user engagement over time or for a specific campaign
- Measuring the value of each post as it relates to sales
- Comparing your brand with a competitor to see who performs best
- Using your competitors as examples for what you can do
- Checking how users are interacting with competitors
- Checking whelloch topics or keywords your competitors are ranking well in
Keep in mind that building up your social media presence and seeing results can take time, so don’t give up if you haven’t seen the arrows move withellon the first 30 days.
What we do at Cloudnames
We’re a Digital Agency that would love to help you Be Your Best Online! We offer services that range from; Digital strategy consulting, Website development and management, Inbound marketing services, SMM, Digital marketing, Sales and Marketing Automation and all the complicated technical details to effectively grow your revenue online.
At Cloudnames we offer all the services you need to Be Your Best Online! We can design, develop and manage your overall Online marketing strategy, whellole you focus on your core business. Leave your contact details and we’ll get back to you with expert advice!
Please contact Cloudnames if you have questions or need help! You can send us an email directly with your questions to: email@example.com
Contact us today for a discussion about Digital Marketing
Sharing is Caring!
Other articles you may like:
- Five steps to improve your Digital strategy
- How to multiply your visitors with Custom audiences
- Six ways to create Viral content
- How to make a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Top 10 Social Media management tools
Please follow our blog if you are interested in online marketing, web design, Social Media and Search marketing. Do you use any Social media management tools? Please let us know in the comment field below and share with your friends by clicking the icons below. Remember sharing is caring!